Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Problem Solved by Super Woman!!!!

So I needed some help on my blog.  I still don't know how to link and put my photo on my blog and numerous other things.  I called her and she drove up to my house in about 30 minutes and saved the day!!!! 
This is my dear friend Julie Wadlinger.  She has a great blog and is really crafty and smart with the computer. You can find it here.

 
Thanks so much Julie for all you do for me and for coming to my rescue at the spur of the moment!
 
November is so great!!!
 
Happy November to all of you and remember to be grateful.
 
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. It is always a pleasure working with you Melanie! Any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice of her! Happy New Year! I saw your posting at Lori Holt's blog and thought I would drop in a say hello!

    ReplyDelete